Commercial Roofing Projects - Residential Roofing Projects
- Olympus Condominiums Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- KV Pharmaceutical St. Louis, Missouri
- W John G. Shedd Aquarium Chicago, Illinois
- Baptist Medical Center San Antonio, Texas
- ING Clarion - Heritage Plaza Houston, Texas
- Union Pacific Railroad Houston, Texas
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center Northridge, California
- Coca-Cola Bottling Plant Niles, Illinois
- Illinois Government
Coca-Cola Bottling Plant Niles, Illinois
CLMS 50 solved all of Coca-Cola's Niles Problems with a single coat system.
- Ponding Water Issues
- Roof Leaks
- Didn't Disturb Building Occupants
- Cost Effective Solution
- Reduced Thermal Heat Load
When the Coca-Cola Niles Distribution Center was in need for a major roof restoration, CLMS was the perfect solution for their aging smooth modified bitumen roof. With major concerns due to excessive ponding water, the CLMS system was the perfect choice since CLMS is impervious to ponding water. CLMS solved the leak issues at the facility and extended the life of the existing roof system for a fraction of the cost of roof replacement. And since CLMS is considered a restoration system, customers are able to deduct its use as an operational expense in the year of application versus a capital outlay with a 39.5 year depreciation schedule saving considerable money for businesses.
CLMS Energy Star® approved system also provided solar heat gain relief to the facility, bringing energy savings to the customer while providing the hospital with a long term solution that doesn't deteriorate under long term exposure to the ultra-violet rays of the sun.
This project is just another example of how Green Products is changing the face of the roofing industry with environmentally friendly liquid membranes that make conventional sense.