Commercial Roofing Projects - Residential Roofing Projects
- Olympus Condominiums Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- KV Pharmaceutical St. Louis, Missouri
- W John G. Shedd Aquarium Chicago, Illinois
- Baptist Medical Center San Antonio, Texas
- ING Clarion - Heritage Plaza Houston, Texas
- Union Pacific Railroad Houston, Texas
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center Northridge, California
- Coca-Cola Bottling Plant Niles, Illinois
- Illinois Government
Northridge Hospital Medical Center Northridge, California
Conquest® 50 solved all Hospitals Problems with a single coat system.
- Ponding Water Issues
- Roof Leaks
- Didn't Disturb Patients
- Cost Effective Solution
- Reduced Thermal Heat Load
When Conquest® Approved Contractor SBR Roofing of Burbank, California received a call regarding the Northridge Hospital Medical Center project, he knew he had the perfect solution for their problems.
By introducing the Conquest® to their customer, SBR Roofing was able to provide the customer with a long term roofing solution that could handle their ponding water and leak issues while not disturbing the filled to capacity hospital facility.
Conquest® Energy Star® approved system also provided solar heat gain relief to the facility, bringing energy savings to the customer while providing the hospital with a long term solution that doesn't deteriorate under long term exposure to the ultra-violet rays of the sun.
This project is just another example of how Green Products is changing the face of the roofing industry with environmentally friendly liquid membranes that make conventional sense.