Commercial Roofing Projects - Residential Roofing Projects
- Olympus Condominiums Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- KV Pharmaceutical St. Louis, Missouri
- W John G. Shedd Aquarium Chicago, Illinois
- Baptist Medical Center San Antonio, Texas
- ING Clarion - Heritage Plaza Houston, Texas
- Union Pacific Railroad Houston, Texas
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center Northridge, California
- Coca-Cola Bottling Plant Niles, Illinois
- Illinois Government
Union Pacific Railroad Houston, Texas
CLMS 50 solved all of Union Pacific Houston's problems with a single coat system.
- Ponding Water Issues
- Roof Leaks
- Cost Effective Solution
- Reduced Thermal Heat Load
When Union Pacific Railroad's Houston Engine Repair Facility needed a solution for their aging and failing 15 year old granulated modified bitumen roof, they looked to Green Products and the CLMS waterproof liquid membrane for surgical repair and restoration.
By using surgical restoration to repair the ailing roofing system, CLMS provided the customer with a long term solution that could handle their ponding water and leak issues for a fraction of the cost of replacement. In fact, surgical restoration is considered a 1 year maintenance expense instead of a 39 year depreciating asset providing additional savings to the customer.
CLMS Energy Star® approved system also provided solar heat gain relief to the facility, providing lower internal building temperatures and protection from the deteriorating ultra-violet rays of the sun.
This project is just another example of how CLMS provides solutions that make environmental and conventional sense.